Pursuant to article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on repeal of the directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation- GDPR) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1), I hereby inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is Zakłady Metalowe “POSTĘP” A. with its registered office in Gliwice at ul. Wyczółkowskiego 16, 44-109 Gliwice, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Controller has assigned the Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at:
Wyczółkowskiego 16, 44-109 Gliwice or via e-mail: email@example.com.
3. Your data will be processed for the purpose of:
1) entering into and performance of a contract which you are a party to or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, pursuant to article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR;
2) the Controller’s legitimate interest, pursuant to article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR; The legitimate interest of the Controller is, among others:
a) correspondence in terms of the subject matter of a contract, addressing of possible claims or complaints,
b) establishing business contacts related to participation in a tender,
c) support of queries sent to Zakłady Metalowe „POSTĘP” A.
with its registered office in Gliwice,
d) surveillance for safety of people and property,
e) personal traffic control at the premises of Zakłady Metalowe „POSTĘP” A.
with its registered office in Gliwice,
f) collection of debt due to the Controller;
3) recruitment – in order to select the best employee from among candidates, pursuant to article 6(1) (a), (b) and (c) of the GDPR;
4) storage of personal data for archiving and statistical purposes, pursuant to article 6 (1) (c) and (f) of the GDPR;
5) there may also be cases when you will be asked for consent for processing of personal data for specified purpose and in specified scope.
4. Data will not be disclosed to other entities except for entities authorised to process data upon the applicable law, entities supporting us
in exercising our powers, meeting our obligations and in providing services, including those providing assistance and technical support for IT systems processing your data.
5. Your personal data will be stored only for the period necessary for achieving the purpose which they were gathered for or for the period set out by the law. After achieving the purpose which your data were gathered for, they may be stored only for the purpose of archiving.
6. You have the right to:
a) pursuant to article 15 of the GDPR, the right of access to your personal data,
b) pursuant to article 16 of the GDPR, the right to rectify to your personal data,
c) pursuant to article 17 of the GDPR, the right to erasure, except as provided for in paragraph 3 (b) (c) (d) or (e) thereof,
d) pursuant to article 18 of the GDPR, the right to demand restriction of processing of personal data by the Controller, subject to cases specified
in article 18 (2) of the GDPR,
e) pursuant to article 20 of the GDPR, the right to data portability,
f) pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR, the right to object to processing of personal data, except for the data gathered pursuant to article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR,
7. Whenever you consider that processing of your personal data is violating the provisions
on protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, namely the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its seat
in Warsaw, at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
8. Disclosure of your personal data, which you are obliged to, may be: (a) a statutory requirement, (b) a contractual requirement, (c) a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
9. In case there is a statutory requirement and you fail to disclose your data, we will not be able to meet the statutory obligation what may entail consequences provided for by the law.
10. In case there is a contractual requirement and you fail to disclose your data, we will not be able to perform such a contract.
11. In case there is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract and you fail to disclose your data, we will not be able to enter into such a contract.
12. Your personal data may be processed by automated means however it will not lead to automated decision-making, including profiling.
13. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third countries.