1. The Operator of the Website www.postep.pl, hereinafter called „The Website”, is ZAKŁADY METALOWE POSTĘP S.A. ul. Wyczółkowskiego 16, 44-109 Gliwice, Poland KRS 0000036252, NIP 6482044920, REGON 273429770.
2. The Website gathers information about Users and their behaviour in the following ways:
1. The Website gathers information voluntarily provided by Users.
2. The Website can also save information about connection settings (time, IP address).
3. The data in the forms is not shared with third parties unless agreed upon with the User.
4. The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data contained in the form is processed to meet the aim of a specific form, for example, to contact sales clients.
6. The data provided in the form can be forwarded to subjects that implement certain technical services – this concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to subjects that are operators of Internet domains, services that support payments or other subjects with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
2. Cookie files (so-called “Cookies”) are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users’ end-devices and has direct access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
5. The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users’ end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
11. In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and provide the most efficient use of services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may also be saved:
3. The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
4. The data is used only for server administration purposes.
1. The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits.
2. The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user’s consent.
3. The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.
1. If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he may change the browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.